Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey!

Now I KNOW you silly little monkeys out there didn't quit on us! 'Cause we sure as Hell haven't quit on you! Due to some unforseen, and even some FORESEEN problems with everyday life ( such as College for both myself and Sid ), we haven't been able to do ANYTHING! I know, it sucks! But look at the bright side! Monday, me and Sid are recording the next 'cast, which, thanks to our good friend Wetman from Snarkvent, will be a HELLUVA lot easier for me to Edit, which means It'll also be out and published a HELLUVA lot sooner!

I'm going to TRY and Stream the recording Live to you guys on Ustream, but I can't guarantee that it'll work, since I'm new to the whole "Streaming" thing that all of the TGWTG team seem to be doing. Actually, you can pretty much bet that it'll not only NOT work properly, but that you'll get to watch me fumble around trying to make it work somewhat competently with little to no resources! But the best part is, we already have some topics to talk about on the 'cast, including but not limited to Band Loyalty. Just when is it time to call it quits on a Band? When should a Band decide to retire? Stuff like that, y'know?


Hope to see you guys at the Stream IF I can get it up and running in time. Either way, you'll get to hear our lovely voices sooner rather than later!


KEEP KICKIN' ASS, KEEP CHEWIN' BUBBLE GUM and most importantly, BANG YOUR HEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment